Hmmm,Help? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I'm sorry to be bugging all of you like this with a newbish question but, I've looked over the read me's and all, how do i play EOD stuff?....what am i supposed to do?

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Well, once you have downloaded the client, and installed it (double click on the .exe) it should put some shortcuts to EOD on the desktop. Double click on them, and then it's just like Bf1942. I don't think there are many populated servers though, but SP may work.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Err, it doesn't, I mean, i open up BF1942, and there is no sign of Eve of destruction, how do i actualy use the files it came with ...ext? i've installed them correctly and all, like, what do i do?

UGSAce

Webernet Law Enforcement

50 XP

25th July 2005

0 Uploads

1,993 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

go to custom game and then actiavate it

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

Where is custom game at? under game type in instant battle? how do i activate it?... see, EOD, and the interstate, neither of htem are leaving EXE's, what should i do?

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Oh dear, go to "CUSTOM GAME", it's a MENU option, look through the menu's, its not hard to find, activate the mod. alternatively just join a server running the particular mod (no custom game activation required).

AK

:smokin: