LairdThunder

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I have heard time and time again that there is a way to include a 7th postion in vehicles. Does anyone know how to do this?

{UR}VEH_GEN_Justin

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th June 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

i dont know bud sorry if you find out email me [email]die_in_well@hotmail.com[/email]

cactuskooler

50 XP

15th July 2003

0 Uploads

242 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I've never heard anything about a 7th position.

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Me neither, only 6.

Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Understand that not all vehicles have the same # of positions ( EG. tanks have 2, the gunner/driver and the AA .50cal ouside of turrent.

(LPB)Quicksilver

Gunna own yer butt!

50 XP

24th February 2004

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

In FH there are Ships-Planes with 7 Spots. U Got to have Skills in Modding for adding a 7th seat.

majorvictory

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

First of all the "Fabled 7th position" is just that, a fable. The game only allows a player to use 6 positions in which you can readily switch to using the numbers 1-6 on your keyboard. However there is a way around this. You must add more places to enter the vehicle. For example, the vehicles in FH do have more than 6 positions but they are not linked together using the numbers. you must enter that seventh position by being in the correct area. In a recent mod that i've played there is a modified plane that has seven positions. but the only way to get in that seventh position is to either get in by random and hope that you are in that seventh spot, or wait until the other six are filled to gaurantee that you will be placed inside that spot. Although I don't know how to actually code something like that myself, i hope that you can find someone who can. Hope it helps!!:cool:

dragoon_the_great

I post to get attention

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

you can add more than 7 spots by useing this line of code ObjectTemplate.setPCOid 1

you change the players seating number from 1 to 2 or 5,6,7 and so on.

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

the BF engine only supports 6 connected seats... so you would probebly have to mod the engine to be able to add that 7 seats... and that is something i doubt any modders could do... except those at DC, but there just smart and great of course