Will code HTML for food

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

71 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Easy.

WARNING: EDITING YOUR BF2 MOD DIRECTORY WILL LOSE YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER (Obviously)!

So to start just download a some minimod from BF2 Files (its easy if you just get a mini mod that already edits the weapons themselves), and just edit that instead.

ANYWAYS - This is for if you want to edit your BF2 mod directory

1.Go to your \mods\bf2\ directory.

2.Open up your Objects_server file with Winrar or whatever you have.

3.Look for the folder that says Weapons. Folder structer should be like this: Weapons\Handheld\

4.Once you've found the weapon you want to edit (lets just say USRIF_M4), open the USRIF_M4.tweak with Notepad and most of the data should be in there.

5.I don't exactly remember but the damage numbers can be found if you searched DAMAGE with your text editer search function.

Something like this (I THINK! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME FOR ME.)

rem ------------------------------------- ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_M4Projectile_Looping rem ------------------------------------- ObjectTemplate.timeToLive CRD_NONE/0.5/0/0 ObjectTemplate.material 38 ObjectTemplate.minDamage 1 ObjectTemplate.damage 36 ObjectTemplate.distToStartLoseDamage 50 ObjectTemplate.distToMinDamage 500

Anyone else please correct me if I am wrong because its been a while since I've edited BF2

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Sweet, thanks:bows: