How I make proper movies? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

I want to make BF42 movies without actually having the Health bar, Minimap, etc. hanging around, just the actual movie. Do I need a special mod or something? Some links would be very helpful. And also do you need to be registered to Fraps to make that 'fraps.com' thing not be there in your video? Thanks! (dam typing makes me thirsty):beer: :beer: :beer:

lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I think the command to remove it is drawhud 0 or something like that.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago
aZn_bOi;3343044 And also do you need to be registered to Fraps to make that 'fraps.com' thing not be there in your video?

FRAPS is a commercial product, yes you do need to pay and register.

AK

:smokin:

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
aZn_bOi;3343044I want to make BF42 movies without actually having the Health bar, Minimap, etc. hanging around, just the actual movie. Do I need a special mod or something? Some links would be very helpful. And also do you need to be registered to Fraps to make that 'fraps.com' thing not be there in your video? Thanks! (dam typing makes me thirsty):beer: :beer: :beer:

To reomve the hud (ammo display, healthbar etc, open the console and type in:hud 0, then hit enter. Also, yes, you have to register Fraps to get rid of the watermark.

For a good example of what can be made in BF42, check out Heinz and Wehrner (particularly no.3, which I played a minor role in)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Newbie here. Is there someone out there tired of playing? Hehe suppose not but would you know anyone who plans to sell their account? Saw [COLOR=red]oloot.com[/COLOR] and their prices are pretty good. But I want to compare.