Legi0n

Hier kommt die Luftwaffe

50 XP

18th January 2004

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

For those looking for Coop, get FHX and Ballistik_FH. Yeah, I'm pimpin' my own minimod, but play it and you'll know why. ;)

I ESPECIALLY recommend it to the dialuppers and those who get tired of looking for servers w/ available slots. You seriously can't tell the difference between my AI and human players -- except maybe my AI is better. :lol:

Old Gonorrea

MJARR Teh mighty Pirate

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

Depends on how you take it: FH is good semi-realism mod that is quite populated, like DoD style expect with vechiles :)

What i think is good in FH: Semi-realism Rifles are very good Pilot kit system New airplane psychic system. Tank aiming system. Deployable machine guns. Puts more efforts to teamplay. Good maps and lots of them. Vechiles based on the time of map Japanese pilot hat :D Japanese planes Pacific maps Fun to be suicide bomber against US ground targets :lol:

Bad: Reguires quite much machine power Many maps cause much lag if you have too high settings No official SP support Tanks fires little bit too fast. Some planes are VERY hard to control (yes this is quite realistic but sometimes its damm hard to fly some heavier plane if you dont get good speed) Spawn-explosion bug.

So if you like semi-realism with realistic elements, lots of maps and vechiles, this is mod for you.

Old Gonorrea

MJARR Teh mighty Pirate

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

But i like myself XWWII more even its not so "advanced"

hacker90

Cable since july....

50 XP

12th February 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

im a 56ker i downloaded all of the 3 files of FH in 4 days.(well worth it) i play way way better than most cable DSl and 56k users because i know alot on my Delay time factor ALONG with my very fast computer to help. also this 56k was able to get a decent ping and sometimes i was thought to be a DSL. also a 56k has an advantage in FH, i can drop more bombs than i am allowed. (and no its not a bug) i can fire more rounds from MGs, SMGs along with pistols. so your perception of a 56ker not able to play worth Shit on BF1942 is flawed.

Rikupsoni

Victim of Forgotten HopeForum bystander

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

My opinion is that Forgotten Hope is the best mod ever in Battlefield 1942, worth it!

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

If the weekly screenies and updates aren't convincing enough, I don't know what else is. Flight model will be tweaked alittle by the way so it should be alittle more like vanilla where you can at least perform basic air combat manouvres.

Forgotten Hope is quantity and quality wise the best mod for bf1942 imo.