SmallButFiesty

You = not me

50 XP

14th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,055 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

yo people, i found this map by J3rkfish and it is awsome! but my question is, is it impossible for someone to add coop support for it?:naughty: heres the link http://battlefield1942.filefront.com/file/;17885 i tried myself but im no good at sad%20%28frown%29.gif i just love CQB maps and i like coop

greenbudsmapediting

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

119 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

why didnt you ask me smallbutfeisty?...you know i would have done it for you...im DLing it now and will add co-op and get it out to play...

SmallButFiesty

You = not me

50 XP

14th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,055 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

oh, thx alot Greenbud! you already made a map coop for me and i didn't want to have to bother you again. Thx! :D

greenbudsmapediting

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

119 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

pathmaps are all done and strategics will take a few minutes...should have a playable co-op version by tomorrow...and no problem...i enjoy adding co-op...should be ready soon..i just finished dc slovenian alps and hope to have that out to play also...

SmallButFiesty

You = not me

50 XP

14th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,055 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

oh thanks! i didn't know if it was possible to path the AI around all of those boxes, crates and everything but thats great that you can!

thanks alot!

(btw im having a lot of fun with DC baghdad!)

greenbudsmapediting

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

119 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

ow it was a pain and i had to remove just a few objects because there wasnt enough room for them to get by...and they dont hop onto platforms so i had to add a few boxes to make steps...but just finishing up and should have it out to play very soon

SmallButFiesty

You = not me

50 XP

14th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,055 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

yeah, i thought that might be an issue.

i look forward to playing it!