Line of Fire -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

Currently under development is a mod called Line of Fire, hence the thread title. Line of Fire is a 21st century based mod for Battlefield 1942 involving Special Forces vs Terrorists. There are many features in it such as Suicide Vests, Jetpacks, Flamethrowers, and all new weapons. The team (2 people) is looking for more help. We need anyone really, modelers, skinners, scripters, sound engineer, voice actor, graphic artists etc... any inquiries please add me to MSN: [email]brendan2064@hotmail.com[/email] or e-mail me. For some REALLy, rough screenshots, goto http://www.delta7.meshteam.com

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 14 years ago

Okay, the mods been released, www.delta7.meshteam.com/Files/LineofFire/downloads.htm now, the mods designed for BF2, this is just a preview as to what direction it's going to take. Many, many more very good vehicles are going to be added, but before that can happen modellers, skinners, coders etc are required. For any more info on helping, email: [email]lofinfo@gmail.com[/email] or add me to MSN [email]brendan2064@hotmail.com[/email]

BK898

People say I post too much

50 XP

5th September 2004

0 Uploads

3,147 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Why no screenshots if the beta has been released? ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 14 years ago

Because i'm going under the assumption that the suspense will build till eventually, you'll be forced to download it because the suspense is just too much roll%20eyes%20%28sarcastic%29.gif

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 14 years ago

Actually, I'm tempted not to download it because of the lack of screenshots, as well as broken images. ;) What kind of sound crap are you doing/need? I'm a recording engineer in the works.