Sir FraggedAlot

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I just downloaded Battlecraft 2.1 and after reading the tutorials am trying to make either a DC.7 or DC_Final map with the F117 stealth. I havent found very many sources for the DC_Final files and dont know where it is in the DC.7 list of objects. Can someone help?? An alternitve would be if someone could point me to a map that allready has the F117 on it that I could Dl it. I am wanting to learn how to fly and use it in Single player so I don`t look loik a n00b online. Thanks

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Why don't you just start your own multiplayer server and practice on that? It seems a lot easier than going to the trouble you are proposing.

AK

:smokin:

Sir FraggedAlot

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
apocalypse_kidWhy don't you just start your own multiplayer server and practice on that? It seems a lot easier than going to the trouble you are proposing. AK :smokin:

Because none of the maps have the F117 as a default spawn item and this is the only way i know to change that. I only know how to start the server from in game, and there are no options for changing spawns items. I haven`t found any other options for altering maps. If you know how, please let me know.