chickyberry

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th October 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey before i had to reinstall the sims and all the expansions (pain in the A**), i had a hacked computer object that would change your job, give u job and personality points and let you make friends with everyone. If anyone knows where i could get this thing or something like it i would be really grateful Liz :P

saharaa_snow

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th October 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hello. You will need the "super computer". It will allow you to buy skill points, make friends with everyone, any career, gamble, cheat, ect... You can get that here. And it's free

http://home.online.no/~t-gimr/index.html

under electronics :)

Also if you want other FREE hacked objects just ask. i know where most of them are, or i can send the file to you. Doesn't matter. :) Bye

[email]saharaa_snow@yahoo.com[/email]

Nateanite

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

3rd March 2003

0 Uploads

941 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Normally I don't allow advertising of other sites on our forums, but since not many people will see it anyways I guess it can stay.

xgamerx

Willy Wonka ate my chocolate

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

lol @ nate He is very right about that. Please just don't post the site you can always Private message them I guess ;).

Nateanite

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

3rd March 2003

0 Uploads

941 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Actually, I guess posting a location of a file is OK, but actually trying to advertise your site like that is bad. Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think you might be talking about the "Magic Mirror" you can get it here, http://millenniumsims.millenniaweb.com/, under objects. Let me know if that's what your looking for.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

Hi...I got your E mail adress from the gaming forum G. Re....to the sims unleashed and vacation I used to have a hached sign that goes in from of the sims house (a poster sign that have the sign for no pets allowed ....the pet dog or cat neighbors will come by, look at it and walk away and won't pee or do anything on the sidewalk of the house where the sign is posted. saharaa can you help me find it? And also I been trying to find a maid and butler robot and that never stop working all day and nite.Plese reply to silvina 80 I,m a member of gaming forums G Thank you for the help.

kill9O

Captain obvious to the rescue!

50 XP

31st May 2004

0 Uploads

488 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

:lol: ROFL! on that site saharaa posted i found a hacked osama bin laden object for you sims to kick or pee on. :) its in the misc section.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

saharaa_snowHello. You will need the "super computer". It will allow you to buy skill points, make friends with everyone, any career, gamble, cheat, ect... You can get that here. And it's free

http://home.online.no/~t-gimr/index.html

under electronics :)

Also if you want other FREE hacked objects just ask. i know where most of them are, or i can send the file to you. Doesn't matter. :) Bye

[email]saharaa_snow@yahoo.com[/email]

Hi all. I too have same prob. Reinstall after maj crash. Lost black "matrix" chair that gives all skills (doesn't have computer attached) and persona points everything is max'd out. It's a thick squat little cool black chair. Does anyone know where I can find it? Also, I see Simstitution is down...any ideas as to if they have sent thier stuff to another site? My sims are desperate (as am I). Thx a grip! "It's all fun and games until somebody breaks a nail." Jack O'Neil SG-1

axeblade

SSJ2 Vegeta

50 XP

22nd July 2005

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

I have a few skill-maxing hacked objects at my yahoo group, (link in signature).

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 12 years ago
InvaraHi all. I too have same prob. Reinstall after maj crash. Lost black "matrix" chair that gives all skills (doesn't have computer attached) and persona points everything is max'd out. It's a thick squat little cool black chair. Does anyone know where I can find it? Also, I see Simstitution is down...any ideas as to if they have sent thier stuff to another site? My sims are desperate (as am I). Thx a grip! "It's all fun and games until somebody breaks a nail." Jack O'Neil SG-1

Hi all, I found it again. It was at the Hacker's Resource. It is called the super money cheat chair. It maxz out all skills, motives and stuff. Thnx for being here. Invara "You still carrying a torch for him?" " Yeah, like the villagers carried a torch for Frankenstein!". Becker