skipunk

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th July 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I have been trying to make a map with bc42. i follow the tutorial exactly and when i try to load my mod bc drops back to the desktop. is there a way to make a map with gmax/3ds. i'd perfer to use that over bc. i've seen some posts in the past before bc became popular, but as i mention in my case it's not working. found similar posts with no solutions. any suggestions would be great. :bows: skipunk

skipunk

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th July 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

just adding an fyi, the maps i want to make will eventually become coop maps. :uhm: skipunk

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
skipunkI have been trying to make a map with bc42. i follow the tutorial exactly and when i try to load my mod bc drops back to the desktop. is there a way to make a map with gmax/3ds. i'd perfer to use that over bc. i've seen some posts in the past before bc became popular, but as i mention in my case it's not working. found similar posts with no solutions. any suggestions would be great. :bows: skipunk

are you using bf1942.cfg, or are you mapping for any mods? coz if its mods teh config file (.cfg) might be a tad f00ked.

skipunk

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th July 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
Eagle Oneare you using bf1942.cfg, or are you mapping for any mods? coz if its mods teh config file (.cfg) might be a tad f00ked.

originally i started with the mod I was working on. But decided to first start with using BF itself. Only other thing I can think of is that BC 2.1 will only work with BFV or is geared more to BFV. Not sure whats going on. followed the tutorial word for word. I've seen tutorials a long while back for making maps in gmax/3ds. I just can't remember the steps anymore or find the tutorial but have seen some screenshots dating around nov 2003. That's just my perfered route to go. Thanks again