Mod -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

hello. I am working on a Bf1942 mod called The Forgotten War and it is based on Korea. All of the job positions are available so msn/ windows message me at [email="historysimscaptain@msn.com"]historysimscaptain@msn.com[/email] or email me at [email="shagster0905@aol.com"]shagster0905@aol.com[/email] . We have a Korean War Vet working with us to give us detail and tell us what the days were like, stuff that would improve realistical play and fun stuff like that. I also have 3 500-minimum page books and another book that has about 100 pages worth of aircraft, their exact details and blueprints so we will be able to make aircraft faster than usual. This mod attracted a few people when i tried it a couple months ago but then stuff got in the way. I would like every experienced modder to come and make this mod with me but i will accept noob modders because every modder has to start somewhere. Ok, hope I will be talking to you soon, Etzel PS: If you are interested in testing or just being affiliated with the mod in any sort of way (ie. research, beta testing, website, that kind of thing) do the same thing for those of you who want to join (im me or email) Do not send email to msn address

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

Ok i decided to postpone my mod until BF2 comes out that way we can get a lot more people and game features. I am really excited about this and I hope people will start signing up. Also my X-Fire name is etzel