emmanuel

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th January 2005

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i want post for battlefield serie but no forum so i think about a mod and i can t make it where the player start civilian with only kick punch fight and pick a kit and/or vehicle teamed but the score is only mark by material loose not by human die the player spawn in city and choose to go to an destroyable factory and take a kit costed and pay it with his score for this side/team each destroy kit or vehicle or building against other material entity/team make personnal money(sided) for player : he can buy better weapon or vehicles so the player neutral can buy little material in each side (mercenary) but the good player can buy plane tank if possible to add ammo cost and choise for real time buy so...

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Well, I kind of understood that. But if you look at it logically, someone who cannot even type legible sentences is unlikely to be able to program a mod.

emmanuel

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th January 2005

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

i think too: if someone wrote for say nothing :he can t prog an optimized code !

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I never said I could program, but at least I have full control of my hands. Marvel at how my sentences can be read with ease! I would guess that you are probably 8 - 10 years old judging by your incoherent style of writing. You are certainly not 34.

Also, your mod idea will not work on the BF1942 engine. Go back to Tribes.

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

lol, so many people come along here asking for people to make mods, u no like its that easy, modding takes a LOT of time and requires a lot of skill aswell

emmanuel

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th January 2005

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

answer for negative men (don t know what about talk): try "empire" mod and you see what is possible in bf1942 ! i don t ask i suggest for what he need it when i can i do myself a mod it s not for today be positif i post for help not for spam me too my time is limited

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

We don't care about your problems, it could help if we could understand what you are trying to say. Type properly. Also Empires sucked.

emmanuel

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th January 2005

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

the real problem is you and your post about you nounderstanding evrithing

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I beg to differ. The real problem is your laughably bad grammar. That is why no-one understands you. Also, your mod is impossible on the BF1942 engine. I don't care what you say about Empires, your mod won't work. And Empires was about as good as eating President Bushes rancid farts.

emmanuel

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th January 2005

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

don t know what you talk about you are negativ and noconstructiv spamer if moderator is honest he ban you ! your political ideas is not for this forum subject not intersest for new mod you have for nothing !