der_zixed

Need A Dispensa Here!

50 XP

19th July 2006

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

im making a realism mod for dcx and i was wondering how to code the m16 so it fires in 3 round burst i kno dc tanelorn did it but i couldnt find there code for it. just posting the code would be nice. http://www.dcxrtv.moddb.com

Captain Blade

custom user title

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,403 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I made my m16 in dc 3 shot but I did it a way you probably wouldn't want to have it. I made each mag have 3 shots, made it so there's an auto reload, and set the reload time to 0.3 seconds. So it's like 3 shots, clip changes in 0.3 seconds, then I shoot 3 shots out of clip again etc. so now its kind of like a 3 shot m16.

But doing it this way makes it so you never have to really reload..

also after the 3 shots are shotten he starts doing the reload animation for 0.3 seconds so that's kind of annoying... that's why I have a thread asking about getting rid of the animation of mag changing.

Archimonde0_0

In Vino Veritas

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

1,231 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Guns in Regular Bf cant have selector modes sorry....i could be wrong but i highly doubt it. None of the .con files in the game were programmed to do this because none of the WW2 weapons needed it. Hmm....30 rounds in a clip hmm. Well add 10 clips of 3 round ammo at 0.3 reload......and that will give you a full 30 round clip at 3 round burst :P but no selector modes.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Newbie here. Is there someone out there tired of playing? Hehe suppose not but would you know anyone who plans to sell their account? Saw [COLOR=red]oloot.com[/COLOR] and their prices are pretty good. But I want to compare.