I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok,

I've converted the static Radar bunkers in BF to all function like the towers in Battle of Britian. They work 100%, but here is my issue. Some how the you can shoot projectiles through the walls. You can't walk through them, and nades/expacks act like they should. Could I have missed something.

Here is a list of the steps I took.

1. Rename BoB's Radar tower objects to RadarBunker 2. Changed the geometrys to match the static bunkers 3. Renamed/Edited Standard mesh files & textures to match up with new Bunker name.

Like I said it works exactly the way I want it to, but projectiles fly right through. I attached all the files I used. Please if someone could look at it and tell me what I did wrong I would greatly appriecate it. Plus I would give you heavey props in my read me file for my mod.

[RTB]H3r0

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

thats funny. we are searching for an 'substance' that acts in the describted way... let bullets through and blocks ppl and vehicles.

i'll take a look at ur scripting.(hope its in the archive).

cya tomorow.

LairdThunder

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

'[RTBH3r0']thats funny. we are searching for an 'substance' that acts in the describted way... let bullets through and blocks ppl and vehicles.

i'll take a look at ur scripting.(hope its in the archive).

cya tomorow.

hehe,

glad I could help even if it is by accident. I just hope someone could figure out what happened to my code.

LairdThunder

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I just recoded the entire radar from scratch and I narrowed it down to one thing.

In the BoB radar tower it has the AA gun. Once I removed the AA gun. the bunker now longer stops projectiles.

LairdThunder

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Well I figured out what I did wrong.

I looke through and found out ath I didn't have a geometry entry in the initial object declaration. ounce I put that in it was fine.

PM me if you interested in the code.