Professor_Smith

Editing so you don't have to..

50 XP

27th February 2006

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Hello, I am doing some finishing touches on some maps and my HTroop mod. I really want to try to make the AI in the omaha beach map, just completely obsessed with firing the machine guns at those soldiers trying to take the beach. Now, I've already made it so that they spawn into said machine gun emplacements right away, but they only take pot shots at people on the beach. A little here, a little there, and by the time it takes another one of them to take a shot at someone, 5 or 10 soldiers could make it up the hill and to the next flag. I want to make those bots go crazy on those machine gun emplacements, just holding down that trigger so to speak, making a flurry of constant machine gun fire!!! Any Ideas? Thanks, Professor Smith P.S.-If your ideas include editing the AI, please give me specific commands and numbers. Thank you again.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

Weclome to OGEWORLD, we offer the lowest price on MMORPG currencies and power leveling services, such as WoW Gold,EVE ISK,GW Gold, WOW EU Gold,RS Gold, Cheap Maplestory Mesos,LOTRO Gold,WOW Gold,WOW Gold,Cheapest wow gold,Wow Powerleveling,WOW EU Gold,WoW powerleveling EU,WoW EU CD Key,WoW gold,,LOTRO Gold , EVE ISK,WoW Gold,EVE ISK,wow eu gold,aoc gold,aoc eu gold,SEO, We also offer the fast and reliable deliveries through our simple two step process. First we will verify your order to ensure that the right character will receive the right services at the right time. After we verify your order, we will deliver your order to you ASAP, or according to when and where you want the order to be delivered.