Soujiro

The Feared Engineer

50 XP

31st March 2003

0 Uploads

211 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

After posting notice a few time, and still in a need of few modelers I have come here to look for some assistance. A few mappers/skinners are welcomed as well.

For those who want to know what N. Korean Crisis is about:

-------------

North Korean Crisis is a mod based on numerous facts to predict an outbreak resulting from a growing tension between the US and North Korea. We are planning to focus on the marines for the first release and add more/involve more forces afterward.

Will it be like DC?

No, sure there some similarity but we also want to force teamplay, but loose enough for people to go solo, also there vehicles that DC never used. Plus the physic of the modification will be different.

--------------

Requirement: There isn't any as long the team isn't slacking off too much. It more of a: laid-back with some deadlines. (Loose enough for not to be a hassle)

What you get in return:

- access to our site (still in construction) - information not revealed to the public - your work to be recognized and creditted for properly - to have an equal opinion and vote like everyone else on the team

Soujiro

The Feared Engineer

50 XP

31st March 2003

0 Uploads

211 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Man :\ I forgot to put in my e-mail.

For anyone that doesn't want to post here, they can e-mail me at [email]kiokakbxl@hotmail.com[/email]

MyFingID

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th June 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Why focus on the Marines? The army's the largest force there. Also, a map of the JSA would be a nice.