DeathPhantom

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

5th January 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I know that you can fly helis and planes without a joystick, but its really uncomfortable for the throttle because you constantly have to hold down the button. Can someone please make a mini mod that works kinda like the throttle on a joystick? press plus for more power and minus for less, that kinda thing.

Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

You dont need a mod for that just press which ever keys you bind for +throttle -throttle. Or do you mean that you are lazy and dont like holding a key?

DeathPhantomI know that you can fly helis and planes without a joystick, but its really uncomfortable for the throttle because you constantly have to hold down the button. Can someone please make a mini mod that works kinda like the throttle on a joystick? press plus for more power and minus for less, that kinda thing.

DeathPhantom

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

5th January 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

lazy and dont like holding a key, but thats not the only reason. using a joystick throttle lets you easily control the speeds, when you hold down the key you automatically go at full speed and that can get really annoying.

Sgt. Baker

Sgt. Hartmann is my hero.

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

well actually on some mods the joystick throttle is just a pain, like on EOD because you can't kick it into hover easily, but with keys you just have to let go. Or if you hand gets unforfortable with the key positions then you can just move them. I have my left control key as my thottle+ and my spacebar as throttle- and it works great for me, but hey its all in preference, and personally I'd rather just use keys than the joystick throttle because they respond better than having to constantly adjust it while in the air. while with keys its relatively easy to manuver while using them.