Red vs Blue with Battlefield ??? are you in? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

If yes follow this link and register :nodding: to help we need actors, voiceovers, modders, skinners and historical experts :naughty: if you want to help heres the site if you want in register here. http://bandofbrits.proboards60.com/ [color=black]Edit - By historical experts I mean people who will insure the places look like the places they look like the battlefields include.[/color] British base (designed just for the movie not based on a real base) Gold beach - I saw someone whos done this on these forums annoyingly it cant be used by us because its British taking the beach. Motor way to Caen - Just motorways not based on anything in particular a convo of tanks cuts through a french town at some point. Caen - British vs Germans in a battle I know nothing about :confused: so in really need historical experts here to make the battle accurate. Arnhem - Need some modder to make the British fight in the Market Garden map rather than the Americans.:uhm: General - British vs Japanese and German vs Japanese (for those high comand bits of the movie) Japanese will be modded into German and British VIPs. I need new characters made too someone needs to edit the Japanese faction to look like British and German Generals and Officers. I also need if possible if someone to edit the British uniforms to those used in Europe rather than the desert. So sign up here http://bandofbrits.proboards60.com/ Just for the record ive never seen RvsB this therefore is my own idea and has Blackadder goes forth (great British comedy) style plot filled with insults and sarcasm as well as really stupid humor. It will run for 50 minutes approxamatly and is just 1 big download unlike rvsb which is several. :deal:

Mr. Whitlow

Yes

50 XP

9th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,073 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago
Band of britsIf yes follow this link and register :nodding: to help we need actors, voiceovers, modders, skinners and historical experts :naughty: if you want to help heres the site if you want in register here. http://bandofbrits.proboards60.com/

Historical experts? I could help with acting, but that's it. I'm British so my voice wouldn't fit in very well on a predominately American voiced series. Can't mod or skin. But good luck.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago
Mr. WhitlowHistorical experts? I could help with acting, but that's it. I'm British so my voice wouldn't fit in very well on a predominately American voiced series. Can't mod or skin. But good luck.

Its band of Brits like Band of Brothers but british so the Americans cant do voiceovers (except Germans) so register please :nodding:

Falcon.

Two years and countin'

50 XP

21st April 2005

0 Uploads

395 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Sounds Interesting, good luck!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

So are you in? If so register please if you dont its just going to get confusing.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

Sorry to double post but were now using Forgotten hope to make this movie.