PhoenixRebirth

The guy that no one responds t

50 XP

22nd May 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey guys, I'm using Battlecraft and I was wondering how do I get like a mosquito (from rtr) into my maps. I looked through the list and nothing is there. Help is appreciated.

Recruit Snyder

Mod Collector

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

The Mosquito (model, textures, code, sounds etc.) is part of the copyrighted commercial addon and may not be made available for players who don't own RtR.

If you're making RtR maps you should be aware of the fact that only a small number of players actually play RtR. I would recommend you create "Vanilla" maps instead, for a greater audience. In those maps you can't use components from the addons (RtR and SW), but you can use vehicles/weapons from the free maps (Britain, Caen, Philippines etc.); Junkers Ju 88, Sexton, Kettenkrad, PT Boat, M1 Garand, JohnsonLMG, whatever you find on those maps.

PhoenixRebirth

The guy that no one responds t

50 XP

22nd May 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

You missunderstand Snyder, I didn't ask whether I should put a mosquito in, I asked how. Although you do have a good point. This map is just primarily a 1P map so it shouldn't really matter. Thanks for replying :)

Recruit Snyder

Mod Collector

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

:) When you open the Britain map, you'll see how DICE put in the Junkers. You *could* do the same with the Mosquito on your own map.

EDIT: It's a coding job though. Battlecraft can't do it for you, I suppose (I don't have BC myself, so it's a guess)