krio2006

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

hi does any one no anything about Thesims2.

what do you hope to see init???? i.e new features???

Nateanite

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

4th March 2003

0 Uploads

941 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Most stuff on"The Sims 2" are in the other cats. I'm going to start moving all Sims 2 stuff here.

Ally_Smile

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th July 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Hey, do you have the sims 2 yet? They should have nannies, and better stuff to buy. Did you like the first one??

Damage Inc356

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

20th July 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

It's not out until 9/17 (9/14 some sources). It looks.... awesome. Go to the official Sims 2 site and try Google and Game Spy for more info.

Force

And The Heavens Shall Tremble

50 XP

8th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,367 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Does sims 2 have online playing too?

The CNC King

Free love can go to hell

50 XP

17th October 2006

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

omg, i just got it yesterAY is awsome, but i cant find negood downloads for it. theres nannies on it, but i cant figure out how to maKE LIKE the rainbow hair and stuff cuz it wont let me click the "costom" button. neone? newayz, the donloads thing pisses me off the most. I need a migic mirrior type thing(by the way, if u diddnt no, magic mirror was this downloadsable moirror from malenium sims and u could make ur self famous, make everyone luv u, max all oersonalities and skills and motives) for the sims 2!

DemonChild

GF's Friendly Fiend

50 XP

17th July 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

If you want to make custom stuff for the sims 2 either use the body shop which comes with the game or get some knowledge in 3D rendering and art. (The body shop isn't too difficult- it lets you take the image files from skins, hair, and clothes and let you use and image program to edit them. So you can make custom stuff, but not right in the game) As for features... -Genetics and family ties, as your sims now age and die -Aspirations: a role playing game twist that has you pick a main aspiration (money, knowledge, etc) and complete tasks towards those goals, known as wants. Fears are also affected by this. (Such as romantic sims fearing rejection) -Better house construction: Lay down foundations and multi-story homes with patios, decks, and mulitiple story windows. -Neighboorhood enhancement- Pick one of theincluded neighborhoods or make your own to decide where your lots will go and also various natural features and other items. -Overall better game quality- good calm music, tvs and computers have a wide range of pictures and video to represent various tasks. Other smaller things, as well, such as more cooking options, skill point gained more often ("cooking" cereal gives you points), and little effects like green smoke/dust/mist rising from dirty sims. So...yeah. If your computer is up to par and you like the sims it's a good game. (I AM NOT working for Maxis!)

Mayhemic.MAD

praising the FH devs

50 XP

23rd October 2006

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

I thought it looked sweet when I saw it at target, but I was broke so didnt get it. Imagine the original sims and a little bit of each expansion.

sl0w-m0

I pwn Großadmiral Dönitz

50 XP

3rd October 2004

0 Uploads

612 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

from what i hear (glitches and bugs), Sims 2 is nothing good:uhm:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 13 years ago
krio2006hi does any one no anything about Thesims2. what do you hope to see init???? i.e new features???

its pretty good but needs online patch unless if i missed something its 4cds woot woot