Shadow(Lux)

Nice place to be

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hi guys, Got another problem. The spec ops do not work on my maps (Desert Combat). Done with BC2.0 I've changed the desertcombat.cfg etc. Anyone seen that problem too. Thanks, Shadow :cya:

MAJOR PITA

Team Player

50 XP

11th July 2003

0 Uploads

655 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Yep....here's what I do. Open two instances of BC, meaning so that you have it opened twice. Now in one open your map. In the other open a map you know that the Spec Ops are there & working. Now in this window click "Tools" then "Archive Editor". Scroll down until you see...........bf1942/levels/map name/init.con. Now highlight & copy all of this. game.setTeamSkin 1 IraqSoldier game.setKit 1 0 Iraq_Sniper game.setKit 1 1 Iraq_Assault game.setKit 1 2 Iraq_AT game.setKit 1 3 Iraq_HeavyAssault game.setKit 1 4 Iraq_Support game.setKit 1 5 Iraq_SpecOps game.setTeamSkin 2 USSoldier game.setKit 2 0 US_Sniper game.setKit 2 1 US_Assault game.setKit 2 2 US_AT game.setKit 2 3 US_HeavyAssault game.setKit 2 4 US_Support game.setKit 2 5 US_SpecOps Ok now in the BC that has your map open. Do the same things you have just done in the other BC you have open & paste what you copied there & wahlah Spec Ops will be available in game. I don't have a clue if there is an easier way to this or even if there is a fix for the problem, but this is what I do & it works just fine. Let me know if it works for ya ok? If you have any problems you could add me to MSN Messenger if you have that. [email]suesman963@hotmail.com[/email]

Shadow(Lux)

Nice place to be

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

That works fine. Thank you very much for that.

Shadow :cya: (Legions of the dead) http://lod.badass-servers.com

MAJOR PITA

Team Player

50 XP

11th July 2003

0 Uploads

655 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Not a prob.