Stgchuckles13

Just a gamer

50 XP

11th September 2005

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Yes this is Stgchuckles13. I'm trying to decide what weapon to use as the assault. You see I have been thinking about it, and the class NAME is assault. So I think the class needs a high power weapon. But I have edit ( And still am) the Thompson. The range has been cut down and the amount of damage it can do over great distances has been reduces. But if I do put a SMG as the assault class it mike up sit the game play balance. since everyone else as a rifle. But it isn't WW1. IF you are asking how much I have cut the range if the SMGs, then I'll tell you. It starts to lose damage in half the time. So for example. If you are on the beach of Omaha and there is an enemy on top of the cliff. It will not take you 5 or 6 shots to kill him. Also I increase the rate of fire. Hopefully to prevent spray and prayers. So it is up to you!:deal: Please help make this mod something you want to play.

Mad Cat

Your mama on a stick.

50 XP

28th December 2005

0 Uploads

6,184 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

what??? youre making a realism mod and u make a POLL TO DECIDE WHICH WEAPON TO PUT AS MAIN??? if its really realism as u call it u wouldnt have to make a poll about it to know. US's main weapon was the garand, thompson was for officers. its WWII allright, but still there were more rifles used then automatic weapons... officers, thompson lightmachinegunner, BAR machinegunner/support, cal.30

Stgchuckles13

Just a gamer

50 XP

11th September 2005

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
Stgchuckles13 Please help make this mod something you want to play.

Thank you for pointing that out. You see I was focusing on the quote above to much. Thank you for setting this mod back on track. You have earn your self a stop on my credit list.:nodding: :deal:

FlyGuy45

*TRA* Spsk. Pilotka VVS

50 XP

22nd June 2005

0 Uploads

6,414 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Garand. BTW Bf42 is somewhat dead. Look at FH for some ideas,if you want.

Stgchuckles13

Just a gamer

50 XP

11th September 2005

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

I know people say bf1942 is dead. But is my favorite game. So I figure that I'll make a mod to play and share it with other people. I have dial up, soon to have high speed, so then I'll final download FH.

Stgchuckles13

Just a gamer

50 XP

11th September 2005

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

I know people say bf1942 is dead. But is my favorite game. So I figure that I'll make a mod to play and share it with other people. I have dial up, soon to have high speed, so then I'll final download FH.

FlyGuy45

*TRA* Spsk. Pilotka VVS

50 XP

22nd June 2005

0 Uploads

6,414 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

OO, cool,I will DL it :D .

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

m1 garand.standard issue rifle. thompson is for officers!

Commie

The elusive Member 132837.

50 XP

23rd December 2005

0 Uploads

1,850 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

I'd go the Garand. Loved that rifle since Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. Just has a cool sound.

Stgchuckles13

Just a gamer

50 XP

11th September 2005

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

M1 Garand wins. I'll be using it in the mod. Thank you for all who voted to make this game something they want to play!!:cya: :cool: I hope in a week or 2 I can release more info on the mod.