World War II 1939-1945 The war for peace -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 15 years ago

This mod is based on the real story lines of world war two. Taking you back to 1939 and working on a campaign taken from historic locations and battlefields, This modification will be developed to correct most of battlefield 1942's wrong doings into the world war two theme.

Each and every team will have there own tanks, aircraft and ships rather than duplicating them for just allies and germans, Such as the infamous memphis bell for the americans, Bismarck and U-boats for Germany, Spitfires and the ark royal along with the Hms Hood etc.

I need a lot of help with this mod to make it work such as modelers and such, please help me if you can.

You will be able to take part in challenging and strategic battles in several different theatres, The Famous D-day landings and various vehicles ranging from the year 1939 through to 1945.

I hope to aquire modelers, skinners and other people to help me out in making this mod. Currently my website is at www.freewebs.com/wwii1939 I need help and proof of a working team in order to be hosted by someone like BF2files.com so if your interested in helping me make this mod work my email is [email="SLCallaghan@hotmail.co.uk"]SLCallaghan@hotmail.co.uk[/email] and my msn is [email="OmegaZero@wwii.com"]OmegaZero@wwii.com[/email] Please feel free to contact me.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Well I can certainly understand your desire to make such a mod, both DICE and EA are primarily market driven, and a truly authentic reproduction of the war would probably sell fewer games, thus leaving many authentic touches to the dedicated WW2 enthusiasts, I fail to understand why, at such a late stage in the marketing of the BF engine, you have launched your mod. You will be competing both with established mods like FH and BF2. I would suggest actually developing your mod for the BF2 engine and taking advantage of the better tools and game engine available to modders.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 15 years ago

Oh actually i forgot to mention that i am trying to make this on the BF2 engine intime for when it comes out.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Hehe, not a problem.

AK

:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 15 years ago

if you wish to be a part of my team then please contact me on both email/msn on [email="SLCallaghan@hotmail.co.uk"]SLCallaghan@hotmail.co.uk[/email] as i have had problems with people trying to msn me on [email="OmegaZero@wwii.com"]OmegaZero@wwii.com[/email] thank you.