PacketlossPete

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

did you actually go into the program files folder and completely delete the BF folder? I dont think the BF unistaller removes any mods. You actually have to go in and remove the folder it self.

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago
PacketlossPetedid you actually go into the program files folder and completely delete the BF folder? I dont think the BF unistaller removes any mods. You actually have to go in and remove the folder it self.

I deleted EVERYTHING. The whole darn BF1942 folder with everything in it.

Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Have you tried different servers out to see if it's server related?

ZR2man

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

SINGLEPLAYER(CO-OP) DOES NOT WORK. Its pissing me off too.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago
Count NosferatuI did... and reinstall I did 3 times as well I have SERIOUS texture problems :|

Using old Radeon drivers? I reccomend finding a third-party driver that's optimized for games. It might just work wonders.

Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago
Lord Of The P!ngsand fall weiss sucks

and I disagree :p

Count Nosferatu

The Count Stalks...

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

2,100 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago
'[CNIOhioan']Using old Radeon drivers? I reccomend finding a third-party driver that's optimized for games. It might just work wonders.

No using Geforce drivers... I've redownloaded the FH patch Reinstalled BF... deleting the original after uninstallation Reinstalled Fh like 3/4 times now... all after deleting the original. result: Crashes out of MP games NO new texture appear - only those of vanilla BF42...

Gilson

WHYTHEHELLWONTFHWORKFORME !!!!

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

I cant get .6 at all. I never had FH before. I got the password protected version. This failed to work. Any server I tried to join said map unknown. Even with the .61 patch. I am now downloading each file one by one. Yesterday, did the first. Went ok. Today, started maps. At about 30%, my computer restarts. Start again, 30%, restarts my computer AGAIN! I am now at 20%. If it does not load this time, I will give up on this damn mod until tomorow. And that will be my last chance for 2 weeks as on thursday i wont b home from school till midnight (Trip) and from Friday I will be in Florida. So I need help very soon BTW: I have the patch, did that today before the first restart.

Gilson

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

28% Here is hoping that it doesnt mees my PC up in the next 20 odd %.... If it does, I will turn my PC off and give up for tonight.

Gilson

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

42% and still going strong. Guys, I might have it this time. And I dont think its contagous....

Whether it will all work once installed is anothe rmatter.