Gilson

WHYTHEHELLWONTFHWORKFORME !!!!

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

Right. Its all installed. That SHOULD do it. But is there anything else that I should kno for seeing a server on ASE? Any particular folders/codes? Or do I just need to join a game now?

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

here is your problem, your trying to join servers that are running .60. some have not upgraded to .61 yet and will cause the problems you have stated.

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

I had missing textures and sound problems, but that was .6 and .61 server patch problems. Single player is of no concern, who even plays that. Its rubbish, the bots are so stupid.

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

I was playing Phorokvoka or whatever its called and some vehicles would dissapear in 1st person, but if i switched to external view i could see them... wierd.. but thats the only map it happened on.

Rafterman

Rule#1: Bring a Bigger Gun!

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

594 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

I have been out of town and just downloaded it today.

I'm having the tab key problem as well, and it seems that the Wake Island map crashes to desktop as its loading. Those are my only problems.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago
=Boche Buster=I was playing Phorokvoka or whatever its called and some vehicles would dissapear in 1st person, but if i switched to external view i could see them... wierd.. but thats the only map it happened on.

I had the same problems, but now it seems to be better. The trick is to change wiev or commit suicide. I think that bug is caused by the over useage of the "change wiev" key