ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I just want to congratulate you devs for all your hard work and dedication (as well as puting up with alot of bitching ;) ) and I wanted to point out 2 things I noticed on the 2 maps I first tried, that probably slipped past the beta testers.

1 On fall weiss, on the back of the stuka is an MG42, obviously since the map is 1939 it should be an MG 34

2 On coral sea (maybe the other japanese maps) I noticed that the ariska can be fired before its loading animation is finished

*NOTE* These Are NOT Complaints! They are just constuctive critisisms for arguably the best mod for BF.

(I know I sound like a fanboy buy I don't want this topic to be mistaken for complaining.)

Green_Vietnam

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

210 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Im now at 73 procent and 61 i'll hope i can play FH verry soon. It rules

Sp|DEy^

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th December 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

im gonan ask a question here not to open a thread if u dont mind manik :D

can the lower bunker doors in omaha beach be opened by any way or not? all i need is an answer :)

ohh and MAGNIFICENT JOB devs of FHMOD you've made one of the greatest mod achievements on the runnnin of bf1942 hehe :thumbsup: :cheers: :bows:

PFC. Bryan

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

1st August 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

What was added in the .61 patch?

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

lol, thats all you noticed?

As always, keep in mind .6 is still a beta, there are oodles of bugs and glitches in it, and because of the shear ammount of them, FH's coders couldnt have possibly fixed them all by the .6 deadline.

There will be a .65 patch soon that will fix every single little bug in the game. So if you spot something, we testers have probly spotted it long beforehand, and it will be fixed by the coders.

spidey: blow them up with tnt.

bryan: .61 tweaked and fixed a few maps. the main one being iwo jima's crash to desktop bug.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

BTW the germans on berlin have no helmet skin, I havent tested alot of maps yet, I just tchecked out alpfenstung, its amazing, isnt there supposed to be a KT in it though?

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

There is a KT in it. And believe me, it owns. Unless driven by a complete noob, of course...

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

on karohav winter the ju 88 bows up roght when it spawns, just fyi

GuRu10

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

226 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
Archangel85Unless driven by a complete noob, of course...

You mean like all of here except maybe the beta testers?

No shit theres newbs, it came out today.

Mdbook

BFWorld Staff Member

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

The mod is unbelievable all who contributed to the making of 0.6 you are TRUE geniuses. The first time that higgins boat opened its doors that really good giddy feeling you get when you are having so much fun occured for me.

There is one problem with Omaha but it can be easily avoided. If the landing craft do not slow down before hitting the beach they will kill everyone inside the landing craft. If you slow down you can avoid that but its just a small bug that can be annoying. I love the new plane physics and tanks are extremely fun. Truly outstanding work !