Did it penetrate? Did it fu-

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#81 16 years ago

http://koti.phnet.fi/tiiar/Kmaa/battlefield_1942_patch_v1.5-v1.6.19.exe.torrent

I always download my updates via bittorrent, It doesn't strain servers so much and the hash checking ensures that the file is intact.

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#82 16 years ago

d-fence: me too. i guess its because of the fact that most servers are still running 1.5?

another question: am i the only one with the problem, that the new krad has no sound? its strange to ride this funny thing having no sound (except the horn)

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#83 16 years ago
MG42ManiacI think the new patch is the best one yet, I actually watched as a smakctard was kicked from a 64 player server!!!!! He was ramming planes with a tank the vote was started and he was kicked with like 45 votes lol.. the punkbuster support is great too and the new map i think is great its got a mixture of bocage and bulge. The ability to mark a buddy in a game is helpful too.

lol you could mark buddies for liek 1 year ago ...

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#84 16 years ago

nah not ingame, what it means is that they icons, say for the germans are the little red arrow on ur mini map, i make u a buddy and ur red arrow glows bright green so i can find you easily on the map, its a real handy feature to keep track of where your buddys are on the map .

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#85 16 years ago
sturmklinged-fence: me too. i guess its because of the fact that most servers are still running 1.5? another question: am i the only one with the problem, that the new krad has no sound? its strange to ride this funny thing having no sound (except the horn)

No they actually missed that after all their testing...:vikki:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#86 16 years ago
MG42Maniacnah not ingame, what it means is that they icons, say for the germans are the little red arrow on ur mini map, i make u a buddy and ur red arrow glows bright green so i can find you easily on the map, its a real handy feature to keep track of where your buddys are on the map .

yes that future is very old ... liek 1.3 :) just write AB in console ... and on the germ bike sound Hahahahah! i think dice wasnt testing the patch that much after all ..

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#87 16 years ago

ok.. two things...

the new german kettenkrad has sound at the second map (swoww2).

and the best thing in this patch: the howling of the tankgrenades... this creates a very intensive atmosphere in caen. is there a chance to adopt this feature for fh?

ron moron

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#88 16 years ago

Canadians all sound like C3P0.

They should dress them in chiffon with little handbags.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#89 16 years ago

sturmklingeok.. two things...

the new german kettenkrad has sound at the second map (swoww2).

and the best thing in this patch: the howling of the tankgrenades... this creates a very intensive atmosphere in caen. is there a chance to adopt this feature for fh?

Yea i noticed that too, those howling tankgrenades sound good.....

Also aircraft bombs make a louder high screaming noise when they are released, wich is very cool to hear too...

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#90 16 years ago

The tank sounds are frickin' annoying I tell ya.. there goes.. weeep.. weeep.. weeeppp.. weeepp.. weeeppp... argh, and it goes on and on and on and it just keeps banging in my head all day.. the kettenkrad has no sound at all either? The Canadian LMG is frickin' overpowered like shit, (my guess is that that they have been modifying the SGT44 way too much, it has become damned inaccurate, has a pussy sound and it's stopping power lacks too), fortunately I have yet to test the SW map, which I will tommorow.

Also, that voting system is annoying like hell! Now we've got all these n00bs kick voting eachother because they "stole" their vehicle.. and offcourse, everyone finds these voting shit annoying, they just press 7 to get rid of the voting.. I do the same thing. I have seen some servers who disabled the voting system, and my god I'm never leaving those servers again! The peace and quiet, it is so much better! Oh and btw.. isn't there a way to use the "buddy" options with the mouse, rather than having to use the console (which would seem to make the mouse option at tab menu pretty useless), I can't seem to use it for some reason.

For me the 1.6 patch has brought noting but irritation to be honest.. except for the chat lag fix.