Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

I don't get the purpose of that movie.....

Crashing planes, continous headbanging players......it is like looking at a bunch of nOObs instead of interesting new things about FH 0.6.

These tractors are the least interesting thing i expect out of FH 0.6........well, let the FH devs have their fun ofcourse.

I'm a bit dissapointed we are not really shown jawdropping new things that seem to be in FH 0.6. Some FH devs and McGibs saying they cannot show real stuff or they be in trouble, nice screenshots of empty maps and renders of new vehicles, but no screens of new vehicles ingame.

I guess we will have to wait for the surprises after having downloaded and installed the actual FH 0.6 files. I am not really complaining as we will have the real thing quick enough to see for ourselves. But why the secrecy at this time ( release in a week ) and the tractor distraction stuff.....at least, i see the tractors as a distraction from the real important stuff...

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago

i thought the video was funny. it says tractors right? i wouldnt expect much but well, tractors. in the renders there was a yellow/orange tractor and a red tractor. will there be both in .6?

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago
Beast of WarI don't get the purpose of that movie..... Crashing planes, continous headbanging players......it is like looking at a bunch of nOObs instead of interesting new things about FH 0.6.

MEGArolleyes.gif

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

Way to go Jackel :) :thumbsup:

And cheers to girls and guys in ;)

Credits: Judge Reinhold Mcgibs Dime a dozen Evil Sardine (me) Evil Cookie Evil Doughnut (guy in kubel at end) Evil Poptart (somewhere in the end just had to throw him in) cacaman (throwing up at end) And anyone else I forgot. <3

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago

Beast it's there art of work and it's up to them what they come up with and show. And it's up to us if we want to DL and play it.

Why they keep it secret? It's because of a resion ofcourse and i would do the same if that would be my work.

They are just up in something huge thing and that is what we wont know :)

cheers

Secret stuff behind the screen -----> :type:

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#37 16 years ago

they have showed us enough with the monsters thread.... its awesome

oh ya was that the new crete?

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#38 16 years ago

yes, that would be the new crete.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#39 16 years ago

I guess it was to be expected that some guys reacted like that. I am sorry i am not a drewling FH fan boy that likes everything some FH devs do.

A tractor in FH just interest me as much as the forklift in DC. It is nice there are such vehicles as it makes the game more lifelike, but i guess they will be of too little or no use at all in combat to hype them as is done the last few weeks.

I am really looking foreward toward FH 0.6 though. The ingame screens of the Konigs Tiger and IS 2 are pictures that i want to see. The hundreds of improvements and some new vehicles that all this long time working was all about i like to see. That is what FH 0.6 is more about then a tractor race. Maybe i'll have to wait for that untill i have installed the actual FH 0.6 files, fine i'll be just as happy and gratefull to the devs that created it.

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#40 16 years ago

Beast just so you know from my side :) I never ment anything harsh on you. I know you are speaking nice and normal, so do i with a smile!

Yeah true it will be great Beast!

cheers