sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

1) (how) can i disable mines? 2) which class can build this stationary mg's? engineer? if yes: how?

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

sturmklinge1) (how) can i disable mines? 2) which class can build this stationary mg's? engineer? if yes: how?

1.Hey hate to sound like a prick but read the manual for the first one.

2. Those kits are in boxes around the map look for them you get a pistol, mines and an MG in the shape of a mine drop that mine and it should deploy in a matter of seconds.

zamback

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

1) crouch and use the engineer wrench on them 2) the tripod-mgs are in special kits, that spawn in boxes which are on some maps these special kits usually include a pistol, the tripod mg (looks like a land mine, is usually in weapon slot 3 i think) and three anti amor mines. to deploy the mg look in the driection you want it to face and then plant the "mg-mine"

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

oh ok.. i'm playing bf for serveral weeks now but never figured the thing with the mines out :uhm: thanks for the hint. and thanks for the info with the mg. found one too :)

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
sturmklingeoh ok.. i'm playing bf for serveral weeks now but never figured the thing with the mines out :uhm: thanks for the hint. and thanks for the info with the mg. found one too :)

I will admit in my early days I could never pick up mines and expacks because I never crouched when I used the wrench.

mr_Fish

>

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

You can also place tripod MGs with APC (the truck) . just remember to turn it with rear to the enemy, so MG will look forward. (Press left mouse , when in driver's position.)

zamback

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

oh yea there is always that, i think its new with 0.5d

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
mr_FishYou can also place tripod MGs with APC (the truck) . just remember to turn it with rear to the enemy, so MG will look forward. (Press left mouse , when in driver's position.)

uuuuuh! thanks for the hint. i was driving an apc and wondering what the "weapon" was. i hit fire and nothing happens. i guess i placed a mg :)