#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

*hands Lightning a tank plush toy and sends him off to bed*

Okay that was a gay post...... let's never speak of it again. EVER !

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

/me thanks you very much, I will be there...you have just gotten a small view on how it is like to manage a clan around the globe...just wait for the clanwars against clans from Southeast asia...

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago
Originally posted by Archangel85 /me thanks you very much, I will be there...you have just gotten a small view on how it is like to manage a clan around the globe...just wait for the clanwars against clans from Southeast asia...

OOOH im sooo scared !!! Phhht come on a clan is a clan no matter where they're from.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

Midnight eh... I'll try

it's 3:11 am here, time to hit the sack

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

our clan will kill all were like the first official fh clan:)

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago
Originally posted by Robthezombie/mk.2 OOOH im sooo scared !!! Phhht come on a clan is a clan no matter where they're from.

Well, negotiating the time will be hard, because either our european part or their entire clan will have to fight tired...

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago
Originally posted by Archangel85 Well, negotiating the time will be hard, because either our european part or their entire clan will have to fight tired...

Hmmm..... but we have clan members in europe and north america

When one tires out the next load springs in for them.....

geoff the chef

[11PzG]geoffthechef

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#28 16 years ago

I sugest that we have 2 fighting forces such as WWbattlefield1942 we have a American group and a European group each with its own practice times and meeting times I think I will host the European mIRC chat. if thats ok with you Germanaz, Ialso think we need to recruit some more soldiers and non comisioned officers I also want to know if we would be able to use merciless skin textures with the clan ,I have been putting some skins together to find a uniform for the clan. best regards Geoff the chef

Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago

good idea geoff, I am thinking about a trial in the clan...

Germanaz

Green Devil of the Sky

50 XP

23rd June 2003

0 Uploads

152 Posts

0 Threads

#30 16 years ago

sounds good geoff, if i make a european division, first i will need much much more of european people in the clan, then i will make a leader for the european group, as for the soldier positions, when more come soldier positions will quickly be filled plus when FH comes out i will see how everyone is in game and see who is a better offizier, soldat, etc. and change some ranks.