BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#51 15 years ago
Dime_a_DozenOh shoot, you're right. Call back the DVDs, roll back the release date! ;) Don't worry, you guys are getting a proper 40mm Bofors naval mount.

lol if itsn name isnt Bofors 40MM it isnt funny to play the game ... it would be like driving a Tiger tank thats called Tank_Axis ....

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#52 15 years ago

A correct list made by MsGibs. :

McGibs.and you counted wake twice. seeing as your guys' lists are prety close, i guess i can give u a correct list. aberdeen adak alpenfestung arnhem atlantic battle of britain battle of foy battle of orel battle of pavlov battle of stalingrad battle of the bulge battle of valirisk battleaxe berlin berlin outskirts bocage breakthrough coral sea crete el alamein fall weiss gazala gold beach guadalcanal invasion of the philipines iwo jima karelia kharkov kharkov winter kursk liberation of caen market garden omaha beach prokhorovka saipan the storm tobruk wake zielona gora

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#53 15 years ago
BAMmeulol if itsn name isnt Bofors 40MM it isnt funny to play the game ... it would be like driving a Tiger tank thats called Tank_Axis ....

It would be [Axis_Tank] Dime_a_dozen, now how would that sound:smokin: Wait a minute, are you supporting crapmaps like Aberdeen and Battleaxe?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#54 15 years ago

probably, for the sake of completeness.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#55 15 years ago

rofl theres nothing more bothering than servers that dosnt play the maps that comes with a mod and have the standard BF maps hope there are less servers that have bf standard maps ..

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#56 15 years ago

And both Kharkovs... hopefully they'll dissapear from map rotations quick

fibelsword

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th June 2003

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#57 15 years ago

"theres nothing more bothering than servers that dosnt play the maps that comes with a mod and have the standard BF maps"

I agree, I've played many new mods where players are turned off to the mod because the server is cycling through vanilla bf matches. Some BF maps have stood the test of time, such as good ol Gazala and El Alamein, but others, such as the original Berlin make me nauseous when I play them. I agree that mods should be more selective about the vanilla maps they convert for their mods.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#58 15 years ago
BAMmeuyea Devs pleas Rename that AA gun To Bofors!!

STOP THE PRESSES! mr.realism junkie has a request

AntonioBora

GF makes me horny

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#59 15 years ago

I'm sad Hailar was taken out. I know a lot of people don't like it, but it was fun to have the Japanese fight someone else besides the Americans in FH. Wouldn't a Malaya map be fun? Anyway Hailar was a fun map and from my anecdotal experience the Japanese didn't lose, in fact most of the time they won. Still, the reason I would like to see another try at a map either in Manchuria, Sakhalin, or the Kurils was because I've read sources that say the Japanese employed the 75mm Type 2 Ho-Ni Tank Destroyer/spg against russia. It looked similar to a German Marder. It was also fun destroying t-34s and t-34/85s in those chi-has (Which I've heard reports that it could penetrate close to 70mm of armor close range. Mind you this is at zero degree angle). I don't think people would mind someone trying again with a Russia vs Japan map.

CaPtAnInSaYnO

wankasaurus wrex

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#60 15 years ago

ummmmmmm no