Suterlaben

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I'm so excited for friday, but i have a few questions....

1)Will you include the original maps or will the mod only have the new maps?

2)What new maps will be included in the release? Specifically, I am was excited about the Gold Beach map...is that gonna be in there?

3)Will you be using realistic bullet damage, i.e. one-shot kills with rifles, etc?

4)What map plans do you have for the future? It seems you have a lot of Russian and French maps in the current release. I was hoping you guys would make some pacific maps like Guam, maybe a remake of Iwo Jima because the current one does not represnt the geography of the island very well, meaning the height of it is way too huge. Also I really want to see an accurate and TOTALLY SWEET Tarawa map, because your screenshot of the in-game map of your current verision isn't shaped like the Betio Island it is supposed to be modeled after, and I'm not sure but it doesn't look like the island is very fortified? Just hoping it turns out ok becuse I've been trying to make a perfect Tarawa map for a while and I just dont wanna see it get messed up.

5) Is there a BIG plane and vehicle emphasis in this mod? Personally, I am an infantry combat fan I just wanted to know if infantry will actually play a role in some or all of the maps.

Thanks for reading...can't wait until Friday!

Suterlaben

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

i forgot a question....

6) Will you have iron sights or something close to with the secondary button?

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=91182 1 yea 2 no 3 sure will. tanks planes ships too 4 some '44 stuff. less emphasis on eastern front i hope 5 healthy mix of everything. tanks need infantry to take out those pesky AT's 6 being debated. i hope so

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Suterlabeni forgot a question....

6) Will you have iron sights or something close to with the secondary button?

*gasp* A double post !!!!!! :furious:

modnazistampdisapproval-DHermit101.gif

Use the edit button next time please.....mmm kay ?

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
judge reinhold less emphasis on eastern front i hope

The eastern front is the most interesting and best setting for a WW2 shooter out of any theatre. I HATE how people seem to forget it even exhisted sometimes. Not many games you can name that are based on the eastern front.

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

I have to agree with Maximus..... mmm.... ppsh41...... *drool*

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Rob you should check this mod for Ut2k3 out. The good thing is its gonna be released in October too!

http://www.unrealwarfarex.com/redorchestra/

Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

yup no doubt the Eastern front was definatly one of the longest and most important setting for WWII. Without it i don't know how the allies would have beaten Germany.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

didnt say it wasnt important, meant other theatres need more focus. thx for completely missing my point

Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

Don't make me shove a bananna up your tailpipe :D