Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

LoboOf course we will make our custom Kursk map. The DICE map has not the mood of the biggest tank battle of the History.

Expect also some IL-2 storming the Hell there :D

Did Pierce make a Operation Citadel map but then he didn't like it so he got rid of it?

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

LoboOf course we will make our custom Kursk map. The DICE map has not the mood of the biggest tank battle of the History.

OMG LOBO! I WANT TO BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

*Dies of exitement*

god.... flying an il2 over kursk..... its like a dream XD (in bf42 at least ... as i own IL2:FB)

to the mapper in charge of kursk: please go easy on the trees and objects.... for once id like a map i could actually get over 10 FPS in (only one map in FH does that now, and only on extremely fast servers...)

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

[QUOTE=Neko Reaperman]OMG LOBO! I WANT TO BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!QUOTE]

We didnt need to know or want to know..

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

La gente es un poco mariconcilla :P ---------------------------------------------------- The people is funny :P

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago

Of course, if the mapper places more than 5 trees/Km2 I kill him

General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago

Umm.. Is the IL-2 fixed now? I mean the pods on the wings for the landing gear.. Are they still "hanging" or have they reached "oneness" with the wing? ;)

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago

BG42 has a great remake of map Kursk, Operation Citadel. Probably the best custom BF map ever.. Ya'll should try it.

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#18 17 years ago

That map is the best thing the BG42 team has done.

All the field guns and tanks, its beautiful.

Witch Hunter General

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#19 17 years ago

calling a map the battle of Kursk is so amateurish anyway. There was no fighting in Kursk whatsoever. The city just happened to be in the middle of the salient, and was the point where the germans would link up. They never reached it, not by a long shot. Zitadelle is a far better name.

let's make the battle of Prokhorovka. This is the largest tank battle ever, with around 1500 tanks and assault guns clashing it out at practically point-blank range inside an area a few square miles. This is really the battle that to many seems to refer to as the Battle of Kursk.

cap'n_crunch

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

12th April 2003

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#20 17 years ago
Artie BuccoOperation Citadel.

yeah FH could ask BG if they could use their map. it really is a fun tank battle with plenty of armour.