Suterlaben

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

You guys here at FH have one of the most impressive operations I have seen in a mod. You provide regular updates with beautiful screenshots, a movie teaser, detailed descriptions of all the vehicles and weapons in your mod, ALL NEW MAPS ( :rock: SWEET!!), and so much great stuff. You also have a fan base that is large and supportive, an awesome webpage that is full of content, a team that is very dedicated to its work, and all this amazing greatness.

I love it because you guys tell us whats going on whenever something happens. You keep us completely up to date on everything. I must say, those latest plane screenshots are BEAUTIFUL!! Especially the B-25 with the ship in the background and the sun reflecting off the water and the shiny skin of the aircraft. For a second it was hard to convince myself that I was looking at a computer screenshot from a game rather than a classy painting.

I'm really excited about this mod...especially the accurate weapons and new maps...but also those fantastic new vehicles. You guys rock on!!! :stallard:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Thanks for the compliments.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
SuterlabenI must say, those latest plane screenshots are BEAUTIFUL!! Especially the B-25 with the ship in the background and the sun reflecting off the water and the shiny skin of the aircraft. For a second it was hard to convince myself that I was looking at a computer screenshot from a game rather than a classy painting.

I took that screenshot. DO YOU KNOW how long it took me to get that angle while flying the plane and hitting F12 for a flyby view?! hehe

I took more of pretty much all the "perfect" and "complete" vehicles that will see the first release so look forward to more screenies of that same quality.

BTW...thanks and welcome to the forums!

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

i want subbo for president, because hes one of the best newsposter in the web ;)

and thx jackal for those sreenshots, btw :D

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

mm its nice with daily updates :)