TheNightmare

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Some people told me that this mod was going to keep the same weapon(gun) damage as the retail bf1942. I doubt thats true but still...

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Meh, i sure hope not...

I hope FH tones up the inftantry combat, and tones down the vehicle combat :-p

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I hope they tone up everything...I dont want to have to hold down my machineguns for ten seconds, only to not kill that japanese zero...its a zero, for god sakes...there isnt even any armor!

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I don't know who told you that about the damages, but be certain that they will be completely different from BF. They got CALCULATED based on the Energy of the projectil, so nothing like the original there.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Excpect a tiger taking out a sherman with 1 shot, 3.7cm rounds bouncing of the KV-1, zeros disentigrating in mid-air after been hit by a FEW bullets

TheNightmare

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

ya i thought he was full of sh*t, because why would a mod team who is bent on making a realism mod not have realistic damages with the weapons it spent months on making. THE MODELS ARE LOOKING KICK A$$

DauntlesDouglas

reviving old forum accounts

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

You might have been talking to a certain RaXor, I think he is fh's biggest fan but he does act jealous sometimes.

TheNightmare

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

maybe, but it was someone who is a diehard s9rm/ XWW2 mod person... Also i was wondering will their be some type of organized War, like bfe, join a side and ever weekend play a game and fight the war off of that...

Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

BFE might support FH when it comes out... i know that some members of BFE are also in a Desert Combat thing similar to BFE.... as long as its popular there will be things like BFE for it.

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Well it must have been one of the following......

1: RaXor.... ( Battle of Britain will flop im sure of it ) 2: A die hard S9RM fan (now XWWII which sounds really stupid ) 3: Someone with absolute shit for brains.....

EDIT: OMG they censor ****** and ********** but you can say shit....