b00TsTr@p

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

hi this is lockheed but had to ask you some thing please don't perm-bann me i had to ask you this. why was I not warned like it says in the form gidelines

The GamingForums Guidelines

General Behaviour:

Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This means do not flame, slander or demean another user. Members reported for abusing another will be warned for their behaviour and banned if they persist. This applies to the main forums, the Private Messaging and Email to a Friend facility. I will leave for the next week sorry Lockheed

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 15 years ago

Do you realise you will be perma-banned now? Good job you!!!!

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

What is all this then?

I hope you do realise making another account while your first account is banned will result in a permanent ban for both of or accounts.

b00TsTr@p

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I did not know that but the form gidelines say that i have to be warned before being banned and I was not warned

The GamingForums Guidelines

General Behaviour:

Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This means do not flame, slander or demean another user. Members reported for abusing another will be warned for their behaviour and banned if they persist. This applies to the main forums, the Private Messaging and Email to a Friend facility.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Well, alright I won't ban you right away, since this is my first day as moderator and I don't want to start banning people right away, but just make sure you follow the rules from now on.

b00TsTr@p

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Well, alright I won't ban you right away, since this is my first day as moderator and I don't want to start banning people right away, but just make sure you follow the rules from now on.

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Lightning the mercifull!

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
EglaerinionLightning the mercifull!

lol :)

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

No need to carry on with this thread...

*** CLOSED ***

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

AzH the Tyrant then. you and your fellows behaved deplorably when dealing with a minor forum issue. you should have taken your one week ban and suffered.

since you seem to like quoting rules, allow me to refresh your memory from the Terms & Conditions from when you signed up:

[COLOR=Blue]Forum Rules Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index. Although the administrators and moderators of Gaming Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Gaming Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of Gaming Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.[/COLOR]

it tells you when you sign up what is and isn't acceptable, so don't gimme that "i didn't know" crap, it just won't work.

so go fuck your self Blistex

THAT falls into this category. You can come back in a month. bear in mind that i can ban your IP, and i will be checking.