HeLmUt_KlAmKe

Hell on Muteā„¢

50 XP

29th August 2003

0 Uploads

729 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

But if the "Bomb the Berlin" map is gonna be made...then how the devs will create such a big map ??

i mean..the Allied bombers flew all over from Britain...so maps like BOBR & CRETE go dow in flames...cause Berlin was deeply inland..

i don't want a map where 3x b-17 pass the river and just bomb the target (a berlin styled Village

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

yeah, plus it would lower the range for interceptors to intercept. however, there were huge masses of bombers, and you can only man so many on a normal 32 Server. So one has to make them able to actually reach the target. but maybe Hamburg, as it is much closer to the water.

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago
okiNraslin, don't be stupid. Atlantic is a naval battle. The planes are just there to assist the ships, the point of the map is to eliminate the opposing fleet and capture (Defend if you're english) the CP at the wrecked ship.

Hey hey, screw off you genker. I was making an innocent joke, as there are so many british planes in the map... Dont have to genk all over the joke, jesus christ.

Panzermeyer

I post to get attention

50 XP

14th October 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

I like this idea to make a Air Map. There should be alot of FLAK, maybe with a zoom so that the 88 could destroy the bombers that flies very high..

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
raslinHey hey, screw off you genker. I was making an innocent joke, as there are so many british planes in the map... Dont have to genk all over the joke, jesus christ.

Bad joke, and wtf is genk? XD