Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

6th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago

The army of undead...threads! So you wake up from afterlife this thread just to say a "Niiiiice"? I would understand if you had to say "Wow, that truck had a nuclear bomb on it and many M16 and aliens stole it when they crashed in Roswell so put aliens, nukes and M16 on the truck!!!" but still this wasn' t the case.

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago

This sort of bump has to be against the laws of physics or NASA or something!!!....yeah.....

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#45 16 years ago

EDIT: Nevermind, didnt realize this was a necrothread. Please delete.

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#46 16 years ago

im ashamed. :nono: im ashamed for us all.

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#47 16 years ago

He's a guest he prolly didn't even look at any date and besides it's a beauty aint it. But does anybody know what Quazi has been doing since he left FH?

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#48 16 years ago

So what if it is an old thread.....you guys want people to use the search function and post in the right topic thread do you ? Or else why are you always flaming the new guys that don't, and open a new thread with an old subject that is spammed and almost inmidiatly closed as a result of the spamming.....

So....i also don't know what exactly the purpose of trucks is in FH. The only thing they can do, is carry people but there are other vehicles that can do that safer or faster.....

So i use transport versions as bulletsponge and get as far in enemy territory in a map as possible before it is going to blow up, maybe even getting a chance to run some enemies over or suicide it into an active enemy artillery emplacement .....such a collision with a nebelwerfer or other artillery piece is usualy taking the whole site out, wich is beneficial to my team, so justifyable.....i can't think of any better way to use unarmed trucks without any special function on maps where they are placed instead of usefull fighting vehicles..... :mad:

It would be diffrent if trucks could actually do what they are meant for and have an unique and usefull purpose in the game: ability to tow field guns and artillery ( but it must be able to connect and disconnect ) and act as a mobile repairshop....or carry supplies as a mobile ammocrate, but these versions exist.....in fact i think there should be one truck that repairs and supplies ammo, and do away with the infantry wrench to repair things.

In all WWII RTS games there is a repair truck unit..... ;)