Wehrmacht Rulz

I post to get attention

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

After having played 2 houres in russian maps only on internet, I got to the conclusion that the pphs is really overpowered,lame etc... and should be LESS Powerful, do less damage and have less accuracy. Very often when i was on russian side, i was running even while zoomed also and able to kill in 1-2 hit a enemy from far range and with the MP40 which is not enough powerful as it should be... often I was crouch with perfect aim crosshair and was shooting the russian pphs people running at me and i was hitting them like 5-6 time and they didnt died and they were killing me in 1 hit by running and jumping while i was crouch and shooting at them... its just too stupid and very very annoying like hell...

And the rifles, just after u shoot, u gotta wait like 2-3 sec even if your crosshair is perfectly centered on the enemy or else it will ever miss, this is also stupid but I think its cause of BF bullshit hit system cause it was doing this also in vanilla bf.

and crosshair on MG (not the stationary ones) and the panzerfaust, takes way TOO MUCH time to be accurate, when i see a enemy i gotta stop moving,crouch (until now its correct) but that you also have to wait about 5-6 sec to wait for the crosshair to become enough small so its enough accurate to have the chance to hit anything...

And in the forum every houre there seem to have many new post but in the game there is almost nobody that play, like 70 people at most, 2-3 server with many people then all the rest either empty or with 8-12 person... and in 0.5 there were ever a lot of people, I hope the time 0.6 took to be out didnt killed the communoty..

And just wondering something, if the PPHS really was better than the MP40 in war, why the hell didn't the german took it and copy it and mass production it for them-selves ???

Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

:withstupid:

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
And the rifles, just after u shoot, u gotta wait like 2-3 sec even if your crosshair is perfectly centered on the enemy or else it will ever miss, this is also stupid but I think its cause of BF bullshit hit system cause it was doing this also in vanilla bf.

What are you talking about? As soon as the next round is chambered you can fire accuratly again. Sounds like you need for rifle practice.

and crosshair on MG (not the stationary ones) and the panzerfaust, takes way TOO MUCH time to be accurate, when i see a enemy i gotta stop moving,crouch (until now its correct) but that you also have to wait about 5-6 sec to wait for the crosshair to become enough small so its enough accurate to have the chance to hit anything...

MGs are SUPPORT weapons. They are for camping. Get one, find a buddy to run behind, until you get to a suitible position for supressing fire, lay down and stay there. Help your team out. They are NOT assuast weapons, so dont even think about using them as such.

Use ASE. I'm counting 811 players at the moment.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

because STG44 > PPHS41 try it on berlin, i lose everytime. but i beat the mp40

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Well, Germans probably didn't start producing similar SMGs because of the lack of resources. That's why they developed MP38. They were cheap and easy to massproduce.

This isn't vanilla. There are no such factors as "If weapon does less damage, it must be more accurate" or "If weapon has big recoil it must do lots of damage". Nor does King Tiger do less damage than Sherman because it has thicker armor.

Germans have the best equipment anyway, despite the infantry weapons.

SimonS.

[11PzG] SimonS

50 XP

10th August 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

All around me areee foreign members Second language.... Second Languagee......

And I find it kinda funny I find it hard to read....

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I finally figured out AT weapons. It's actually quite simple. When you first spawn, select the at weapon, crouch/prone until it's perfectly accurate, then switch to Pistol. Run around with pistol. Find tank, then crouch by tank until pistol is accurate (which takes less then a second) THEN switch to the AT weapon, and it will be perfectly accurate and ready to shoot. It takes some getting used to but it makes the class playable again, at least for me.

5thSander

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

In any case the only thing realistic about the PPSH is the magazine. The number of rounds is correct. Their hit points are WAY over what they should be. Its only a 7.62 mm round I believe. The PPSH also was VERY VERY inaccurate. The max range for accuracy was less than 20 meters. Also the PPSH should have an overheat guage on it because it frequently overheated due to the material it was made of.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

The PPSH has an effective range of 200 metres. More than the MP40.

The muzzlevelocity with those 7,62 was around 450m/sec so 100 metres more than of an MP40.

IMHO the PPSH should get more inaccurate with sustained fire, since it produces a lot of recoil.

To balance teh whole part I think the Germans should get MG34 on russian maps. They may be stronger, but they are not as mobile, so this could be the true balance.

Otherwise give the PPSH-41 the 35 round clip instead of the 71 round drum. This could also be a balance.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

A second thead about the PPSH ??

Have you guys ever considered moving from cover to cover when playing as infantry ?? From behind cover a PPSH is not overpowered being shot at from it....you can silence the soldier shooting it with one rifle round. Or lob a handgrenade from that cover to his position.

A PPSH is only "overpowered" when running or bunnyhopping in the open. Or duelling a PPSH soldier 1:1 If you know you cannot do that, why do that and complain ??

And when using smg and pistol, shoot at heads !!! One bullit there is lethal, not 3 or 4 !!