Inkswitch

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

Guys. I put up a server BECAUSE of the pricks at the 21st Panzer Division.

Unfortunately, after lack of traffic and interest, my partners want to switch it back to DC. PLEASE help me keep it FH!

66.98.160.70 FH by GamingAsylum.net 40 players. Runs fast.

If you ping well on this server and would like to keep a well-admin'd server running FH for a while......

Register in our forums @ www.gamingasylum.net and post something in the BF42 Area about the server and what a shame it would be to switch it to DC. It WOULD be a shame because FH has so few GOOD servers. It costs nothing and you never have to go back. I just want to keep FH on and my partners would definately take notice of a few positive posts.

They want to change it this week. I don't ping well on ANY other FH servers. I need some posts quick!

AngryTurtle

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

I really dislike the 21st panzer division server. All pricks. I remember the first time i played on it, the map was bocage, i had a high score as a german, when a group of americans came by the flag, i hit them with a K98 grenade, killed the three of them but in the process killed one of the clan members, i apologized but was kicked anyway. Fuck the all, i like the Wolf gaming server.

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

IMO the wolfgaming server is the most smacktard infested server there is =/ =/

BOXER [CAN]

I'll fuk you up

50 XP

30th October 2003

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

Wolf is the best right now. But I wish that they would play all the maps. Gazala is a fun map for flying but I hardly ever get to play it. It is a bit slow on the ground though.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

Pacific maps suck it would be such a waste if wolfgaming was always running them.

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

They do run them. Midway and Wake and they're a lot of fun, 'specially Midway now with the faster planes ya got some great dogfights.:thumbsup:

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

Midway is the only good pacific map I would like to see some jungle infantry pacific maps. Would be nice.

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

Dunno. BF's engine can barely handle maps like Karelia, all that foliage really bogs down the system. But yeh there does need to be more of it than what there is.

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

Wolf would be great if only they wd put up the ticket ratio and/or no. of rounds. BF maps take so long to load (even on my fairly decent comp) that by the time you get in there's only about half a game left, and your lucky if u get more thatn 10 mins on each map. Also the first round is never totally fair because people are joining throughout, so its not until the 2nd round you get a full team starting. Please, please please Wolf, do something about this? Harry

FH_Hades

FHMOD Researcher

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

Wait until .6 is out... there will be lot's of new servers! (esp. german ones which is interesting for all Europe based players)