simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

that was the second week without an update. No news has been posted, we did not get our video, i dont blame the FH team for this as i know they are busy working on 0.6. Please, get a new new's poster, or just post abit about the mod, and it would be great if you could actually deliver that video you promised. What would be even better is if you released 0.6 befor EA released 1.6 and then when they did release 1.6 you just release a small hotfix that actually works. From what ive heard the game is about 1100mb so far. i know none of this will happen, but i really think its for the good of the mod that you start posting alot of pics, information and videos about the mod so that when it comes out it wont just be downloaded by us real fans.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

The internal beta is 1.7 gb, but i'm not saying who i heard it from. They will release 0.6 after 1.6. And we did have an update Lobo posted some beta screens last week and i've had this weeks update via MSN :D

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

They will release FH 0.6 after bf1942 1.6 patch arrives. And I fully agree with that.

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Sounds logical

Turbo_tiger(DK)

FH dev & JagdPanther lover

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
simo_03that was the second week without an update. No news has been posted, we did not get our video, i dont blame the FH team for this as i know they are busy working on 0.6. Please, get a new new's poster, or just post abit about the mod, and it would be great if you could actually deliver that video you promised. What would be even better is if you released 0.6 befor EA released 1.6 and then when they did release 1.6 you just release a small hotfix that actually works. From what ive heard the game is about 1100mb so far. i know none of this will happen, but i really think its for the good of the mod that you start posting alot of pics, information and videos about the mod so that when it comes out it wont just be downloaded by us real fans.

I cannot really believe that the FH team is so buisy that they do have 30 minutes to promote their mod. The community is sceaming for more information, and even if it is "we have encountered some problem that need to be fixed" its better than nothing. Get a new PR guy.

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

always talking about the same. This forum has become boring

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Too true...

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

yeah but NO!!

BF Pierce closed the last one of these. it is getting boring watching you guys bitch about a lack of information all the damn time. go play a game or something. jeez, give the guys a break.