-=ReS=- Zongo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hello ! Sorry first for that very noob question... but i just discovered this forum and didn't see any post with these informations anywhere :/ To begin with, Gratz with this FH mod ! ;) i like it so much (and the maps you finished) that i'm beginning to play it more often than Btf42. But it's a pity there are so few maps. I was wondering what the news about the maps that are announced on the official site ? - Battle of Dinant - Blitzkrieg - The Beginning - Battle of Braunwald - Operation Bridgehead - Frontline - Dvina River - Peenemünde - The Battle of Tarawa - The Battle of Okinawa what the news about these maps ? (sorry lol i can't unbold the text...strange) Are they planed for these next months ? That would be great to have some news to help been patient ;) C you !

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Theres a loada Operation: overlord maps such as Gold Beach, and a remade wake/Iwo jima/Omaha Beach maps..plus tons they wont tell us aboot. :nodding:

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Don't belive what the site says until it's updated....

- Battle of Dinant Not in 0.6 - Blitzkrieg - The Beginning Not in 0.6, not sure what happened to that one - Battle of Braunwald Gone (It was mainly a testmap, too laggy) - Operation Bridgehead Not in 0.6, waiting for italians - Frontline Not in 0.6, waiting for the french - Dvina River Hmm, not sure - Peenemünde Not in 0.6, but I doubt it's scraped - The Battle of Tarawa Not in 0.6 - The Battle of Okinawa Not in 0.6

NOTE: I'm Coder, I don't have full knowledge about what map goes in what pack, so don't be mad at me when this info is not 100% correct or satisfying

dRaStiQ

Master and Commander

50 XP

26th October 2003

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Player you forgot the Berlin outskirts we have been told about

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Hmm I don't think most of those maps will ever be released.. Dinant and Blitzkrieg are French maps however and Bridgehead is Italian so we'll see later in 0.7. Also maybe I dreamed it or one of the French maps turned into a Polish. Peenemünde was a bad map that's why it wasn't included, don't know if they fixed it. Edit: Hartmann posted before I was finished.,

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
'[TC|Quebec'Player you forgot the Berlin outskirts we have been told about

bugger...I knew there was one I forgot about, thats the one with the 88s am I right?

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Berlin outskirts Omaha Beach Gold Beach Arnhem Polish map(s)? French map (to put the french army on) Stalingrad Redone pacific maps and maybe some maps from pacific shores I dunno.

dRaStiQ

Master and Commander

50 XP

26th October 2003

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Yeah player

And McGibses wall jumping in tanks antics.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

lol. what about the funky hit-the-trench-and-fly-500ft bug, thats cool :nodding:

RandomChurch

Reaching out and touching you

50 XP

23rd September 2003

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Someone saw them testing the battle of Foy, which is a battle from the Bulge and then something else, I forgot. Not sure if those are gonna be added. But it would be great to see!