B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

lol damn! Close though, I guess i'll just have to go without, kinda of a bummer though :(

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

Well we get an update.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

no...

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago
GamthenI had it, but my brother decided to play with my computer one day, see below.

you now have an official license to torture your brother :D hell I never saw that pic, what's with batman??? :uhoh:

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

15th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
Artie BuccoWell we get an update.

In do time, as Pierce has stated we have not been able to get to our forums for the last 2 days, and its really holding us back. Theres lots of gooides just waiting to be displayed, but no access to them or even a way to get intouch with the people who made them, being that we are spread across the globe. All on different time zones.

Its really disturbing us as well.

Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago
ASSKICKyou now have an official license to torture your brother :D hell I never saw that pic, what's with batman??? :uhoh:

He's 16, he'd DESTROY me, but everyone has to sleep every once in a while... :D

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago
D_FAST1In do time, as Pierce has stated we have not been able to get to our forums for the last 2 days, and its really holding us back. Theres lots of gooides just waiting to be displayed, but no access to them or even a way to get intouch with the people who made them, being that we are spread across the globe. All on different time zones. Its really disturbing us as well.

seperated forum on another sever managed by somebody wich you can't contact? darn it :( hope you get everything right for tomorow evening :cheers: