Gilson

WHYTHEHELLWONTFHWORKFORME !!!!

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

THIS IS PISSING ME OFF. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS DAMN MOD TWICE NOW AND IT STILL COMES UP SAYING THAT THE DAMN MAP WASNT FOUND! I NEVER HAD .5! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?! I WANT A STRAIGHT DAMN ANSWER NOW! NONE OF THIS "HAVE YOU GOT THIS/THAT". I HAVE THE FIRST DOWNLOAD, THE MAP DOWNLOAD AND THE GOD DAMN PATCH! WTF IS GOING ON!:furious:

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Try writing your post again in non-capitalized letters, maybe I'll read it...

Gilson

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

It is too show that I am fed up being told that the map wasnt found. Here it is, pure and simple. Me. Password download. Patch download. Install all. No work. Me. FilePlanet. First Download. Map Download. Patch Download. Install all. Says same message. Could not find Map. Do I have to Install this thing Battlefield? The same folder? What do I do before I break down, smash up my Computer, and cry.

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

If you deleted FH before installing it and did the installation in the correct order then there shouldn't be any problems. Try reinstalling bf this seems to work for pretty much all the problems that are mod related. If it still doesn't work then your just sol.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

so you: have BF 1.6 installed with no version of FH installed have then installed first 1of2 version (700 mb) have installed secondly 2of2 version (500 mb) have installed 0.60 to 0.61 patch

Check if you have all maps in the battlefield1942/mods/FH/archive/bf1942/levels directory. Can you play FH when you create your own server?

InsaneJakester

G-UNIT and [11PzG] 4eva WERD!!

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

ok i think u just didn't didn't install part 2. tat has many maps and stuff. also make sure u have 0.61

I can't really understand what ur saying especaillay when u type this:

No work. Me. FilePlanet. First Download. Map Download. Patch Download. Install all. Says same message. Could not find Map.

WTF me says. Me think u shud go. to skool. learn some fucing english. all these sentences. are fragments. Ur an idiot.

If im correct abour you not installing part 2 that only makes u look more dumb to me. THAT"S Y THE FILE U DLED IS CALLED :Forgotten Hope 0.6 Install 1 of 2

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Oh, I forgot, when you installed the file did it say: ïnstallation completed succesfully ? Maybe you have a corrupted file :/

Gilson

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

er, how many maps are there in total? My BF has been saying recently that I should reinstall. Just a case of getting first CD off of my brother though...

I only see 4 new maps that i have never seen before. Thats not good is it. :'( What should I do...

Gilson

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Insane, piss off. I was showing the stages that I went through. Read my above post. Also, all 3 files did say that it was successful.

InsaneJakester

G-UNIT and [11PzG] 4eva WERD!!

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

there are 43 maps total. i think over 10 new ones. u definitly didn't install :

Forgotten Hope 0.6 Install 2 of 2

U did install this :

Forgotten Hope 0.6 Install 1 of 2