nosispower

GF makes me horny

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

It kills me to see that beautiful shiny bayonet on the end on my Arisaka and not be able to stab anyone with it! Plus it ends a lot of length to the rifle and makes the user of the rifle more visible to enemies. So could it either be removed or allow us to use it? I wouldn't mind if it worked like a knife but with about 3 feet of extra reach. It would offset the disadvantage from the baynet's shinyness and it wouldn't make so big an upset to the allies.

Grahf

Please fix knee mortars

50 XP

7th March 2004

0 Uploads

192 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

It wouldn't be THAT big of an advantage at all.

Americans should be using M1 Garand semi-auto rifles while we're (the Japanese) using bolt-actions. Being able to use a bayonet (which the Japanese were very fond of) would be no big deal. In fact, the Japanese should get one of the most widely used infantry weapons; the "knee mortar" (so called because it was extremely light weight and strapped to the knee, NOT because it was fired from the knee). These mortars caused a good percentage of American deaths in the Pacific.

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
GrahfIn fact, the Japanese should get one of the most widely used infantry weapons; the "knee mortar" (so called because it was extremely light weight and strapped to the knee, NOT because it was fired from the knee). These mortars caused a good percentage of American deaths in the Pacific.

They already have it, check out iwo jima, I know it's on that map. Maybe it's on more pacific maps.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

The bayonete is in place because in the future it will likely be useable. It is a pacific shores model. I agree it should probly be taken off until that time, cuz it just looks kinda odd, without being able to use it. The heat grenades and sniper version have it removed.

I find it wierd that no one's complained about the bayonete on the type96 lmg 0_o

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

i love this rifle the model looks so cool and the sounds is damn good

nosispower

GF makes me horny

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
McGibsThe bayonete is in place because in the future it will likely be useable. It is a pacific shores model. I agree it should probly be taken off until that time, cuz it just looks kinda odd, without being able to use it. The heat grenades and sniper version have it removed. I find it wierd that no one's complained about the bayonete on the type96 lmg 0_o

The 96's bayonet is somewhat hidden so maybe some people haven't even noticed yet?

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Eh, I stopped using the support weapons so I wouldn't know. By the time they get set up, the battle is over. The Arisaka has some COOL attachments though, like those heat grenades. I like that model a lot. The skin is a bit blurry, but the model is great.

ottsy

The Beef Baron

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

62 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

knee mortar is also on partialy sunk ship on wake

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Are those heat grenades actually good vs tanks?

Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
D-fenceAre those heat grenades actually good vs tanks?

Average. Takes quite a few to put a sherman out of action.