Pasquill

Toast

50 XP

13th September 2003

0 Uploads

358 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Your probley just gonna tell me to use the search feature, but I looked and could not find anything.

I noticed on a screenie of a tiger there are 5 positions. I asume 2 are the passengers that sit on the rear, machine gunner on the top of the turret, turret controller and the hull mounted gun.

But what I wanted to know is does the turret position control the movement of the tank like in normal BF or does it take 2 positions to use a tank properly(1 guy driving, 1 guy in the turret)?

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

theres a q&a thread for things like this. the positions are: 2 guys riding the sides, turret/driver, hull gunner, and top mg42. if you think that people can work together to seperately drive and shoot a turret, you have never played bf.

Pasquill

Toast

50 XP

13th September 2003

0 Uploads

358 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Thank god, the reason i ask is becouse this is a realism mod and since tanks had seperate drivers and gunners I thought they may have put it in, but i think they went for gameplay rather than realism. Agian thank God/Allah.

EDIT: coz me is thick

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

that would be stupid something xww2 would do

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
TommyGunDalianithat would be stupid something xww2 would do

*smacks you in the back of the head*

:-p shaddup....

anyway i wouldnt mind seeing 2 position tanks, if they were like.... EXTREME tanks.... ya know? (if maus is ever put in... ect)