Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago
PanzerAceand remco, to improve your english, just watch some american TV :D

OMFG, you endorsed American TV to a non-American! And as a method of learning 'English' to boot?!

That contravene's all that is Holy. English is the lingua pura. You shalt burn in hell for this!

Lesson 1: 'Aluminium' has TWO 'i's. Make sure you pronounce the second one.

Soldat Jakob

Sehr lustig.....

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago
el banditoLesson 1: 'Aluminium' has TWO 'i's. Make sure you pronounce the second one.

Do not listen to this man. You'll look retarded if you say the second "I".

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago
el banditoLesson 1: 'Aluminium' has TWO 'i's. Make sure you pronounce the second one.

That word is spelled exactly the same in dutch and the pronunciation is very similar too. So he shouldn't have a lot of problems with that.

nosispower

GF makes me horny

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

We Americans are special, we need not adhere to pronuciation convention. Well, we're going O/T, but here goes anyways. Stupid people will speak ghetto, and I don't necessarily mean stupid in a derogatory way, but those less educated will tend to have more slang in their vocabulary. I don't think it's because of rap music or anything, it probably is and will be just a pattern in society.

Lt. Hanley

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

23rd November 2003

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

Don't listen to them there folk tellin' ya to watch 'Mericun TV to larn Englush. If'n ya want to speak thuh true Englush, spen' some tahme down heah in thuh deep South; down yonder Georgiah, Albama, Missippi ways. We know how ta tahlk edjucationally. Hell, Ah wuz spellin' and vohcabulahry chayump at Hodunksville Hahgh School, and most near ever'body is ayuz smart ayuz me down heah.

:D

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

Lt. HanleyDon't listen to them there folk tellin' ya to watch 'Mericun TV to larn Englush. If'n ya want to speak thuh true Englush, spen' some tahme down heah in thuh deep South; down yonder Georgiah, Albama, Missippi ways. We know how ta tahlk edjucationally. Hell, Ah wuz spellin' and vohcabulahry chayump at Hodunksville Hahgh School, and most near ever'body is ayuz smart ayuz me down heah.

:D

Fuchizle mu nizle frominizle forizole :lol: Snoopdog language

(not that i like it!?ior really use it :D)

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

Take all the time you need to make the mod, just dont take out the elk hunt theme from the loading screen. That music IS Forgotten Hope.

remco

IK FUCK MET JE

50 XP

25th February 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

i look always american tv man terminator 1 2 3 cool evrting even the hot tings lol you now sex chourt lol lol ho ho but amanda show by my sister look always boooorriiinnnggggggggg:)

PanzerAceTranslation: Dear Developers, what is missing in 0.6, what is there still to do; a gun? a ship? a car? or a heavy tank? or is it sounds? and remco, to improve your english, just watch some american TV :D