PacketlossPete

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#131 15 years ago

Well basically the way rtr made it so the paks didnt respawn is when you set the object when you make a map, you can set the respawn time, and they set it to a freaking long time. Maybe just set it so it takes longer to respawn the 88's. It felt like it was around 45 secs to respawn to me, but I guess if I wanted to I could open the rfa and find out exactly

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#132 15 years ago

givethe 88s a long respawn time like 4 minutes or more ..

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#133 15 years ago

Screw that. Give the 88s a 60 minute respawn time. By that point in the war, Germany's supply lines are devastated as is their production. That long of a spawn time means that the 88 is in limited supply and that if it gets blown up, you're not getting another one.

However, I agree with Strider that, if this was done, you'd need at least some Paks or 88s towards the back. Something to handle things once the Allies break through. If that was done, I suspect this map would be awesome.

ReichwolffTBC

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#134 15 years ago
MG42ManiacThe N1K1 on Iwo Jima needs to be modified, it can out fly all the shitty American Planes and its bomb renders the Tank Landing Craft useless as 1 bomb will destroy it. Does it really have to have a bomb???

In RL the N1K1 George could fly rings around the Hellcat. Best fighter the Japanese ever produced and had 4-20mm cannon in it's wings. No bombs would be fine IF the cannons on her could destroy small craft and vehicles like they SHOULD as discussed in another thread. I say leave the bombs until the plane guns are fixed.

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#135 15 years ago

:/ on the other hand, if the tank landing craft is able to make it to the coast, the japs are pretty much in trouble, almost nothing the japs have can kill a sherman, except the japs flak perhaps ;) maybe if the mines become stronger the japs will have it easier to keep the allies at the beach, right now as soon as the tank landing boat lands the story ends for the japs

Jagd

{TDB}MajGen.Jagd AA

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

720 Posts

0 Threads

#136 15 years ago

I recall getting dogged by Corsairs like nothing else on Iwo Jima... You can't shake them with a N1K1 unless the pilot is lazy or incompetent.

Froggin_Ashole42

My nationality? I'm a mut.

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

530 Posts

0 Threads

#137 15 years ago

I was just looking at some screenshots of BF1918,I like how they have the rifles held: http://www.planetbattlefield.com/image.asp?/images/news/bf18032504.jpg

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#138 15 years ago

You havnt seen my K-98 yet ;)

I finished it today, ill post some renders as soon as I reinstal a decent rendering program.

ReichwolffTBC

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#139 15 years ago
JagdI recall getting dogged by Corsairs like nothing else on Iwo Jima... You can't shake them with a N1K1 unless the pilot is lazy or incompetent.

True enough...in turn the corsairs cannot shake the zero or zero float planes (Rufe) which isn't realistic either.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#140 15 years ago

Corsairs were faster then zeroes, they coulnt outurn them.

I think the rufe still has original BF flycode, wich explains it's uber manuveribility (i thought this was changed before release, but i guess not)