Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I just saw the recent post about the tractor and it seemed that everywhere the tractor was, enemy vehicles were burning. So we all know the tractor is too strong and too well armored for any other vehicles in FH. Maybe if you slowed it down more and made its turning radius larger, other vehicles would have a chance. It's not right that you can blast the tractor from point blank range with a baz000ka or panzerfaust and all you get is run over. This type of thing will ruin the mod and whoever has the tractor will have an unfair advantage. They were just not that strong IRL. It's not right or fair.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

yea those Tractor Noobs are pissing me off ......

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Indeed, this is a very serious matter. That tractor will totaly alter FH style of Gameplay, and I fear it will turn into the next DC. This monster of destruction is obviously too over-powered, that 150mm cannon under the bonnet is too strong for most armour to contend with, It turns most games into a no-win situation, its a force to be wreconded with..I ask that the devs take this mostrocity out immediatly to stop the risk of 'n00b rising'

Best Regards,

some bloke having a laugh :roll:

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

yeah in-game the tractor is so fast as the me262

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I'm a bit worried about people's using the tractor in base-raping..

Panzermeyer

I post to get attention

50 XP

14th October 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

You need to do team work, to destroy a tarctor, that's all. But i hate these tractor N00bs that camp for the tractor just to be the guy with the most frags on the Server. We need a lot of Air Support on the Maps to destroy these bloody tractors.... :D :D

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

maybee you can give the allies a M1 Abram tank from DC and those tankbuster planes with big mini guns ... maybee a Leopard 2 tank.. ? that would balance it a bit ... maybee as ply3er_17 said you can tune that 150mm gun down a bit .. and first the unbalanced Panzerfaust then this wtf ?? how are the allies suposed to be able to win ?

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Try shooting in it's wheels, then you can slow it down!

*Starts reading Tractor Magazine*

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Theres only 1 way to kill a TRAKTAH, that to shove the head of you teamates in its spokes :D that way its imoblized...god, even thinking about its power make me shudder, no way am I playing 0.6, Im off to play some DC....:D

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

they better put that Pershing tank in i dont care how unrealistic it will be but we need to use it against that tractor!!