Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#51 15 years ago

Indestructable Tractors, Farm Implements,4 prong Stick-Of-Death and now rumors about plow attachments for the tractor that can wipe out a whole army in one swoop.

The new farmer class will kick some asssss.

InsaneJakester

G-UNIT and [11PzG] 4eva WERD!!

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#52 15 years ago

Yeay maybe the farmers can ride horses too. They can be the only ones who can mount a saddle. If any other class trys to ride a horse they take damage and there balls hurt alot

Nordic

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

30th October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#53 15 years ago

Before some noob asks again...

Use up and down arrows to raise and lower the plough of mutilation!

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#54 15 years ago

instead of: "how do I open the ramp on the landing crafts? huhuhuhh?? telllmemememe plz!"

it'll be: " how do I turn the destructive cogs of death to mutilate my foes on this sweetass jugernaught??? huhuhuhuh??? tellllmememememe!!"

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#55 15 years ago

Guys! Guess what, I actualy drove a tractor today @ work ( no joke ) and I sure hope the FH one isn't as darn fast as that one. I made 30 km/h, before I got into an 'argument' with the gearbox. So I gave the guy from our neighbouring company it's tractor back, jumped on my forklift without irritating gears and thanked him for the lesson. I will pwn you all Muhahahaha!

Akula971

Pain is a sensation. Enjoy it

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

941 Posts

0 Threads

#56 15 years ago

The real benefit of the tractor is when you cap a flag with it. Because next you chain the flag to the tractor and haul it back to your base, so amking the enemies job of capping so much more difficult "Where is the flag?" I think they used the tractor!

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#57 15 years ago

The REAL benefit is actually stealing the enemy armour without getting into it and driving it away. Back up the tractor, chain it to the King Tiger, haul it off. :D

lumpeh

FH Groupie

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,174 Posts

0 Threads

#58 15 years ago

I refuse to name names but a tester told me teh trakt0r will have not one but *two* panzerfausts strapped to its bonnet!

Its gonna be a monstah!!!!!!!1111 :( :( :(